Wednesday 22 June 2011

London - Day 3

Zzzzz.....
Today was awesome.


You should see the gun!
I got to go on the London Eye, which is a huge ferris wheel in the middle of London. Although it took us 15 minutes to get up to the top, we had some pretty cool sights to look at. For one thing we could see Big Ben, another thing we could see was Westminster Abbey - which is were Kate and William  got married. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I forgot to tell you that yesterday me and my mum went there.

I've got a little story to tell you, when we got off a train just outside of Big Ben, my mum asked me what I thought was in front of me? I said, "I dunno". She said, "Big Ben" - and I looked up and i was like "Oh yeah". That's my story.

Today I went to Hamley's, which is the biggest toy store in Europe!!! I got a 'lunar lander' which is a helicopter/car, and I don't mean that you have to stop it and transform it, I mean you flick a switch and turns into a car like magic! I also got some blendy pens, not the ones in NZ I mean way better ones no offence.

I also went to an imperial war museum which was so awesome - Dad loved it. That was my day, now I'm going to play with my new stuff!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment