Friday 24 June 2011

London day 4!!

I couldn't blog about yesterday yesterday because I was so tired, I was so tired that I fell asleep on the bus.
Yesterday I went to Harrods the poshest shop in the world, I thought it was the biggest shop in the world to apparently not.

After Harrods, I went to this 4D show called the Doctor Who experience. As soon as I got there, the guy there said that "I was wearing the wrong top" because I was wearing my Arsenal top, then the guy beside him said " don't listen to him he's just denying it cause he knows that it's the best team in the world"

When I got in the small theater, I was a bit worried because have you ever heard of the weeping angels.

They are so scary well they were in there, and let me tell you they are not just your ordinary statues, for those who don't know them well I do. I recognize them from the show and the episode "don't blink".

What they do is when you blink or when they point at a light close by the light starts to flicker on and off, when that starts to happen they travel at the speed of light but never look them in the eye or else they'l turn you into one of them!!!!!!    
After that and my snooze on the bus I got a crepe from this guy just outside of our apartment, usually it would cost $4.15 but because of my shirt it was $4.00!
                                                That's all for now bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment