Sunday 19 June 2011

Vegas part 2

After that we went back into our own hotel pool, before we knew it it was lunchtime, we  had some nacho chips and dips next to the pool.


A couple of hours later we went to the venitian, which is a venice themed hotel.




Soon after it when it was was dinner time we went to a place like New York New York except paris themed.  I had a 1/2 pound burger, which I could only take one bite before I was full as cane be. I wasn't really suprised how big it was, because last time I went to America, the food was huge!

For the third day we went on an awsome helicopter tour




for dinner we got take-aways we went this amazing show called LOVE, it was a tribute to the beatles it was awsome!! A circus to beatles music.

Later we saw a volcano erupt at the mirage, it had lava,water and even fire.





For pudding we ordered room service, I had a strawberry milkshake and ice cream. (it turned out to be whipped cream.)

For last but no were near least night we went to New York     

No comments:

Post a Comment