Tuesday 3 September 2013

International Terminal/ Koru Club

Today is the first day that I shall be reviving my travel blog (Just as I write this in a realise that BLOGGER has underlined the word blog for spellcheck. hehehe it has done it again with the word blog - and again and so on back to the blog.) as I partake in a massive trip dotting around many places in the world. Today I will fly to Sydney at 3:45pm and will land at 7;15pm NZ time, then after three hours of loitering we will go aboard a 14 and 1/2 hour flight to Dubai arriving tomorrow 5:40 am local time. That day, my mum describes it is a "free" day, so me and dad will probably hit the slides (water slides that is) at our hotel The Atlantis. This is a hotel on the edge of "the Palm" which is a mixture of man made islands forming the shape of a Palm. Staying at the hotel means we get a free pass for the whole time we stay there. The other water park is Wild Wadi  - that's all from me  - see you in one or two days time.

PEACE! #YOLO SWAG

For all those hipster people or whatever out there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joey so pleased to know you are in Dubai - wonder if you are sleeping or have already gone to the water slides. Have a wonderful time. We look forward to more blogs. Paddy says hi as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey Its good to know you have landed and are now in Dubai enjoy the heat its still cold here in NZ and you missed a 5.1 quake just after midnight last night! I wonder if you are already at the water slides etc. Have lots of fun. Paddy says Hi too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have lots of fun Joey I wonder if you are in the water yet... Paddy says hello too. We all wish we were in the heat of Dubai winter has returned to NZ

    ReplyDelete