Wednesday 11 September 2013

Kind of 1/2 Day/First Day of Nice (Knee-Ease)

Well right now I am righting this post from you guessed it Nice for those of you who do not know where Nice is it is in the South of France, I have just landed in this beautiful place an hour ago it is very "Nice" (hehehehe) but seriously this is a very good place to be once you have just come from such a hot place as Dubai we are at the top of a hill looking down at the magnificent bay which going to Wellesley has made me like these beach side wonders. I had a very warm welcome to the Hotel Suisse with a rich "Bonjour" hoping the Monday morning French lessons would pay off, going up the small lift to our rooms I think to myself I think the only bad thing of this trip to Nice will be this lift and even then, just because it only fits 2 people is not so bad - we can have races with dad who takes the stairs.

PS Don't forget to click on the pictures so you can see them bigger








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics again and what a lovely bay and beach. Hope you don't have to climb all those steps to get back to your hotel after a day at the bay!
    Enjoy the warmth of south of France after the extreme heat of Dubai - its very stormy here trees down in Canterbury and wild winds so make the most of late summer over there.

    ReplyDelete