Saturday 7 September 2013

Third Day of Dubai

Today we went on a tour to Abu Dhabi we drove past the royal family's houses, we went to the worlds seventh biggest Mosque in the world which had the worlds biggest chandelier and carpet, because it is a religous place my mum had to wear a Burka and I'm not trying to be offensive or anything but let's just say that I was pleasantly shocked when I first saw her. then we went to Ferrari world which had the worlds largest Ferrari logo in the world which was the roof (You'll understand if you look for it on google images.) and has the worlds fastest roller coaster which reaches speeds of up to 242 kilometres an hour. We saw the worlds tallest flag pole on the way to see the YAS Racing Track and went to the worlds second most expensive hotel in the world, second only to Dubai's Burj al arab. Here are the photos in order .















Sorry I couldn't get any photo's for Ferarri world, the Emirates Palace, and of course the favourite the flag pole :(

Once we'd come back we went to the club lounge and had some afternoon tea where I took some photos of a bird enjoy.


 Now I'm by the pool with my family and before I go I took some photo's of the skyline when the haze went away.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Joseph old chum - great to see the famous blog back in action - please keep the comments and photos coming. Can't have too much of a good thing

    Michael

    ReplyDelete